- Restocking charges:
Symmetrikit Postural Care offer a free assessment and set up for all Products with one of our fully trained Postural Care Advisors. We always assess for products under the guidance of a fully Qualified Health Professional to determine the suitability of a product’s use.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Fair Processing Notice.
- Our data controller is the Company accountant. (Accounts@helpinghand.co.uk).
- We hold data relating to legitimate interests (enquiries, quotes, orders, shipping details, prices invoices & payments, other sales or service related meetings, calls and messages). We hold data where we have consent (contact details, date of consent, consent detail).
- The reason to hold the data is for legitimate interests i.e. to meet legal obligations, MHRA compliance, supply, warranty and to enable us to correctly meet customer needs. We also keep data where there is consent.
- Data is received and processed by appropriate individuals in our administrative and sales teams.
- We hold details of enquiries and sales related activities (e.g. a visit by a representative) for 3 years). Quotations are valid for 6 months but we keep the details for 5 years. We maintain trading documentation for 7 years. Marketing details will be held until the point that consent is withdrawn or an individual’s circumstances change (e.g. change address/employer).
- You have the right to request copies of your personal data and if given to withdraw consent to make contact for marketing purposes.